General Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstance
- The resale of tickets or sponsorship is prohibited. The Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce.
- The Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any questions or concerns regarding the event should be directed to The Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register as a member of the Michigan Black Chamber of Commerce, as a participant of event, or fill out relevant forms associated with events
- When ordering or registering on out site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product (i.e. raffle winnings, etc.) or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails regarding event information
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: Members have the option to unsubscribe to updates and future emails at any time
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites
- This policy was last modified on 24 April 2017